miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

No Rhyme

I’ve seen, felt, smelled, tasted, thought, and said the most beautiful things and the worst too. All those, my precious faults, fade away at the sound of dawn, when nobody’s out of their tomb. They are guilty memories of previous lives that turn my soul into stones giving room to deep loneliness and endless nostalgia.
Life’s got rules I don’t follow, don’t even understand, so why should I bother? I don’t really know, I just want to see more September’s springs and hear less November’s rains. Sometimes I feel rather dead to alive, but I know death hasn’t come yet. Nobody comes down here. I’m not even here right now.
I feel like sipping from a broken glass of heart breaking sorrow, drowning in an ocean of the bitterest tears, my Styx leading me to remorse and regret. There’s no more hope for me, no more colour, no more wind, no more ice, no more scream, no more beautiful things, no more cry, no more beat, no more horror, no more land, no more glory, no more hatred, no more rhyme, no more me
Sometimes I feel as if the very abandonment has abandoned me…

3 comentarios:

  1. Nota del traductor( me encanta poner esto):
    tal vez ésta sea una de las entradas más aburridas y reveladoras ( lo fue para mí. nunca pensé que pudiera ser tan emo!!! xD) la hice hace ya algún tiempo y estaba entre mis abortos. la leí hoy de nuevo después de tanto tiempo y me llené de valor para postearla espeor que os guste y sino pueden irse a la....!!!! haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Si, me gusta, pero no te sientas abandonado, hay mucha gente a tu alrededor dispuesta a regalarte una sonrisa, incluso a invitarte a una cerveza, ¡claro que si!.

    Un abrazo!!.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ME gusto... si te sientes asi llamame, aqui contaras siempre con una voz que escucha y oidos que hablen... ;)

    ResponderEliminar